1. Store the card in a secure location and never leave it out in the open
2. Keep PIN information in a separate place from the card
3. Do not share the card or PIN with anyone not authorized to use the card
4. Report lost or stolen cards immediately
5. Contact the fleet manager immediately to report any questionable transactions
6. Do not use fuel pumps that do not look right. Go to a different pump or pay inside
7. Watch your card while out of your possession and ensure that it is returned
immediately after an in-store transaction is completed
For the full article: https://bankonus.usbpayment.com/download/0916_MMWR97096_7WaysProtect_article.pdf
Article written by: Ramel Lindsay, U.S. Bank Fleet Product Manager
©2016 U.S. Bank. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For additional articles, videos and more, visit bankonus.usbpayment.com.